I love you...not only for what you are, but what I am when I am with you. Roy Croft



Sunday, July 4, 2010

Independence Day

Today will be a quiet 4th of July. Not usual for my household...but not much that can be done. Hub had surgery on Weds. He is recovering ok...still in lots of pain and ab is still pretty swollen. I sure hope and pray that this will solve the issue he has been having. The docs haven't been able to figure anything out...so lets hope this surgery is the cure.

So...since traveling in the car and too much activity causes worse pain...we will sit home and relax and be quiet. Quite odd for us. Even the family is feeling odd having a quiet 4th. But am very glad that he is still here with us and lift him up to the Lord that he will be with us for many, many more years; healthy and strong. Lord God, you bore our sickness and disease and by your stripes, we are healed and I claim my husbands healing today. Thank you Lord.

Well, start back to work on Tuesday. The short vaca was nice and long overdue. I unfortunatly didn't accomplish much...mostly just alot of resting. Hopefully next summer though will provide health and a long, adventurous trip somewhere.

Keeping fingers crossed this new job will be positive; mentally and financially. This is a goal I had set for myself 6 years ago....so my next goal...I give myself 3 years to get to the knowledge base I want and then I feel I should be ready for my next move up. Lord willing, that will all work out and that it will continue to be positive movement for my family and myself. I place this new position in my Lords hands. Lord, that my new position will have a positive and peaceful affect on the dept. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me...thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment