- Making It Right When You Feel Wronged - Getting Past Unresolved
Hurts by Jeff Wickwire. This book was very good. the first few chapters didn't pertain to me...mostly if someone in the church has offended you, but the rest of the book, oh my how I learned alot. Teaches you how to approach people when you feel offended or if you have offended someone. Also what the scripture says about offenses and how to deal with them. I feel I learned alot and am anxious to use this information at work and in my personal life.

- 60 Things God Said About Sex by Lester Sumrall. This book is good for married couples as well as singles. Even after being married for over 20 years, I learned alot. I wonder if I give it to my adult kids to read, if they would...haha! It is a good eye opener for how sex was designed and how it is to be used and that it is to be enjoyed, but in marriage. It also covers topics on incest and such and what the Bible says about it.