I love you...not only for what you are, but what I am when I am with you. Roy Croft



Sunday, June 20, 2010

Was Good

Today was good. Spent the day with my sis, her family and my parents. Swimming, chatting and just enjoying the heat of the day. We went and watched our daughter play softball. That was fun. Just sitting in the cool of the evening cheering her on.

My parents brought up the topic of their will and all that information.
Well, it was not hard for me to deal with, but again reminds me of our mortality and how much I pray that my husband and I will be allowed to live many many years so that we will be able to see and love our grandchildren. It is also a reminder that my husband and I need to prepare our will and power of attorney just incase if anything should happen to us.

Hubby has had last 2 days off. He has begun his 4 day work week. I like him having an extra day off. Not only to rest, which he really does need to do, but mainly so he and I can regroup and get close again. Seems like we have both been so busy and tired from the daily responsibilities that we have set each other aside. So it is nice to be able to hold his hand again walking through the store. I think this extra day off will refresh our relationship.